Monday, April 22, 2013

House Beer Company lager

The picture did not come out well as it was quite dark.

Here is the bar/brewery web site:  http://thehousebeer.es/

I ate at the House Beer Company in Pamplona, Spain, since it was near the AC Hotel I was staying at.  One of those crazy adventures when I went a long way out of my way to stay at a Marriott hotel.

I was visiting ITW Fforte in Andouain tomorrow to talk about European distribution of Rain-X in 2014.  I flew into Bilbao and the nearest big town to Andouain is San Sebastian, but neither of these cities has an AC Hotel so I can get Marriott points, so I drove a 100 miles or so to Pamplona.

Thge pub had many different beers available, but I chose to drink a House Beer called Iturrama on draught.  It was a delightful lager beer, light and easy to drink. a natural beer without pasteurization.


No comments:

Post a Comment