Saturday, June 25, 2011

Beer 119 - Paulaner Hefe-Weizen


November 3, 2010 - beer 119
Paulaner Hefe-Weizen
Brewed in Munich, Germany. Bought and drunk at BirraPoretti's, downtown Houston while waiting for Patricia to pick me up. I left the office and went towards the parking garage, put my hand in my pocket to get the car keys, panicked slightly when I could not find them before realizing Patricia dropped me off this morning and kept the car. So decided to go for a beer while waiting for her to pick me up. BirraPoretti's has been here for years serving pizzas and American-Italian food to theater and symphony and ballet patrons before and after the show. The food quality and service is exactly what one would expect from a casual dining restaurant, and the bar is OK, except there are only 4 draft beers.
Paulaner is a pleasant, cold, fizzy, beer that is refreshing without much taste to distinguish it from a hundred other beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment